Wednesday, January 5, 2011

BACK IN ACTION

It was a long break and a very fun one. I apologize for the lack of posts. I hurt my foot boardin' half way into break, so action packed activities were held to a minimum-not to say I didn't thoroughly enjoy my break. It consisted of dogs, gerbil babysitting, foot hurting and new years celebrating. Here's a couple photos and some music to get you warmed up. Myself and fellow tuesday-thursday classes only friend Carson both got new video cameras, so prepare for snow edits galore! Hope everyone had an awesome break. ENJOY YO LIFE!




RAY LaMONTAGNE-SUPER TALENTED AND SICK.

BALLOON(Aaron Orapeza) by Learning Team
This is a small taste of my friends and I's band out of Bellingham. Enjoy!
Balloon (Aaron Orapeza) by emilepanerio

No comments:

Post a Comment